I have the same problem too. When I look at messages in my Spam folder,
each one has an alert stating "It is in violation of Google's recommended
email sender guidelines. Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en#authentication>"  The
link directs you to the authentication & identification section of Gmail's
Bulk Senders Guidelines. So I am not sure if the problem has to be resolved
by the list manager.

Regards,
Carolyn

--