I taught 4 pharmacy rotation students how to use PubMed. None of them have been given the in depth education in PubMed. This is their only career tool if they go to most hospitals. They all said to a one - they wish they knew this sooner.
1. What are clinical queries
2. How to use MyNcbi to save collections. - during the workday
3. How to save searches(alerts).
4. How tousle filters properly
5. How to read a complete citation for needed information and get the most out of it
There is much more that I know you all can add to.

But I am tired of hearing " I wish I had known this a lot earlier ". From a major state school student with impeccable credentials.

Sent from my iPad
Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.