From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Magle, Tobin
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help: NIH Public Access Compliance Error

Hi all,

I’ve been helping our CTSA resolve NIH Public Access compliance policy issues, and recently we got the following error for PMID 25970506 in the status field for the manuscript

“NIH Public Access Compliance: Error: NIHMS ID:  NIHMS657347 does not exist"

Has anyone seen anything like this before? My best guess is that the manuscript submission got deleted somehow, but that’s just a wild guess.  That NIHMS ID was there at one point.

- Tobin

C. Tobin Magle, PhD
Bioinformationist
Senior Instructor
Health Sciences Library
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3185-7034
http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu<http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/>
303-724-2114

Ask Us! - 303-724-2152 or http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/aal/
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCDenverHSLibrary> | Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCDenverHSL> #HSLAnschutz | https://www.pinterest.com/HSLAnschutz/ | http://instagram.com/HSLAnschutz,