I am in the process of cleaning up an MD's CV  -  his list of peer reviewed articles is 169 and goes back to 1987.   Now I can see why some of these journals were not online back then  but I am running into problem after problem of not finding journals in PubMed at all, how to separate out abstracts found in supplements, problems with spelling, etc. etc.  the research request now requires a URL with PubMed or other database resources which I am assuming would be kept in my  bibliography as well.
I think it would be great for young md's etc to begin the process of pulling this information out and organizing it....but going back and doing this retrospectively is backbreaking.

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.