Dear colleagues,

For one of our professors, we are looking for the following article

Title : The Effects of Mindfulness Based Movement on Parameters of Stress.
Author(s) : Robert McComb, Jacalyn
Source : International journal of yoga therapy
Volume : 25
Issue : 1
Pages : 79-88
Year : 2015
ISSN : 1531-2054
PMID : 26667291

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?otool=ichbfmglib&otool=ichbfmglib&orig_db=PubMed&cmd=Search&term=26667291[PMID<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?otool=ichbfmglib&otool=ichbfmglib&orig_db=PubMed&cmd=Search&term=26667291%5bPMID>]

We couldn't get it in Europe or at the NLM.

Does any of you have access? Would you agree the send us the article ?

Please let us know the fees. We can pay with IFLA vouchers.

Many thanks for your help,
Regards,

Floriane Muller
Service du Prêt entre bibliothèques (PEB) / Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Bibliothèque de l'Université de Genève
Uni CMU - Médecine
Tél. +41(0)22 379 50 92 | 379 51 63
Fax : + 41 (0)22 379 51 09