I have been asked for the following information - could anyone please help me.

SDMS is Society for Diagnostic Medical Sonography

SDMS Salary & Benefits Reports The SDMS Sonographer and Sonographer Educator Salary & Benefits Reports provide the most current and comprehensive information related to sonographer income and benefits. These reports are provided to SDMS members as an exclusive membership benefit. - See more at: http://www.sdms.org/resources/salaryreport#sthash.q1cvKu1C.dpuf

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.