Hi Everyone,

Our next general meeting will be this Thursday, April 7th, at 6pm in Perkins 107. This is an important meeting because we are holding elections for next years officer positions. This includes President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Events Coordinator. If you want to run just write a little speech, nothing serious, and we will vote/announce the winners at the end of the meeting

For Thursday, remember to get as many pre-orders as possible for our krispy kreme fundraisr in a few weeks. The pre-order price is $6 a dozen, make sure you get the cash upfront. I've attached an order form to this email in case you don't have one.

One last update, we have secured a speaker for a banquet on Friday. Morris Israel is he Director of Water Resources and Infrastructure for TetraTech's International Development Division. He has over 20 years of experience in water resources management and international development. I spoke with him today, he is a really nice guy and excited to join us on Friday.

Thanks,
Sean