To Whom May Concern,

My name is Sean Brennan, I am the current President of UVM's Engineers Without Border's Chapter. Right now our main project is a greywater filtration/irrigation system based in a small coffee producing community in Northern Nicaragua.

We are planning to travel to the community in Early June in order to reconnect with the community and update our water quantity/quality data. In order to this, EWB-USA requires we have a professional travel mentor. We are currently in desperate need of a travel mentor in order to complete our assessment trip in early June.

If you, or someone you know may be interested in partnering with our chapter during our assessment trip to Venecia, Nicaragua please contact me at (551)-427-7281 . Our paperwork deadline is April 18th, so contact with interested party should take place as soon as possible.

I have attached the official EWB-USA guidelines and requirements for the position.

Thank You,
Sean Brennan