Hi Bill,

On our series of 50, 80% had a degree of arterial neovascularisation (ANV)
in acute DVT. Not sure I can say when it peaks. 97.5% were within DVT <1
year old. 100% of STP cases had ANV. After 1 year it dropped off. It's
easier to see in thigh and popliteal region.

Also, the case that started that study was a really intencse case. I have
never seen a case like that since!

Hope that helps?

Regards,

Kathryn