From: UVM Flownet [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicole Ball [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: UE DVT and pacemakers

I have not received any Flownet emails in a few days so I am just checking as to if it has been quiet or I am not receiving them for some reason.......???

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
President for NNEVS
http://www.svunet.org/svunet/membershipmain/chapters/affiliate/northernnewenglandvascularsociety
Frisbie Memorial Hospital