Does anyone have a favorite brand of TCD Machine? Our Neurosurgical ICU is ramping up and our TCD volumes are going through the roof! We are looking to invest in a new machine (machineS?) for monitoring vasospasm in subarachnoid hemorrhage patients. Important to this end is the ability to create trends. Something that could trend from the cloud would be ideal. We are currently using Sonora/Viasys machines that can only trend studies that are logged directly on the machine. They are also somewhat glitchy… We’ve thought about looking at TCD-imaging, but the last I read it was for the most part inferior – fewer scannable patients. Is this still the case?

Any suggestions?

Best,

C. Alan Walters, RVT, RDCS

Vascular Quality Assurance Coordinator, Cardiac Diagnostics

Palmetto Health

6 Richland Medical Park Drive, Columbia, SC 29203

Office: 803-434-5303

Fax: 803-434-5957
cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.