Alan,

The original manufacturers of the Sonara (Viasonix Vascular) have a brand new TCD machine coming out this summer. The machine is supposed to be amazing. Feel free to contact Danny Manor at http://viasonix.com/ProductsDolphin.asp for more information.

Brian Sapp, RVT, RPhS
Registered Vascular Solutions, Inc.
800-385-2790

Sent from my iPhone