We also use a Sonara for embolic monitoring.  For Vasospasm and stenosis, we use a Philips CX50 with Purewave S5 probe.  The Philips Purewave S5 has been the best penetration I've found in many years.   There are a few older patients with poor windows, but those also cannot be performed with the Sonara monitoring machine either.

We average 5-7 vasospasm exams daily. Once or twice a year we get an order on a patient that has inadequate temporal windows.
I love imaging versus blind studies.   As far as documenting trends, we take velocities daily and report them...and the studies are compared to the prior study in the final interpretation.
However, there is no trend curve/graph/data table from day to day.
Good Luck !
Amanda