Hi Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion and offer. I might have been open to a move if I hadn't just moved though!

-Jill

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Registered Vascular Solutions, Inc. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jill,

How about you move to Fort Myers? We have a very busy and expanding vein practice. The cost of living is substantially lower, weather is similar to San Diego!

Brian Sapp, RVT, RPhS
800-385-2790

Sent from my iPhone