I just wanted to take an off-topic minute to help spread the word about
Yard Map, one of the Cornell Lab of Ornithology newest ventures. Yardmap
gives you a way to map out bird habitats of your home or other natural
areas. You can link these maps to eBird to give a greater scope of which
birds are seen where. You can learn more about Yard Mapping here:
http://content.yardmap.org/about-us/.

I've started a YardMappers group for Vermont and invite anyone who
completes a map to join by using this link:
http://app.yardmap.org/map#!/groups#/groups/C10043/detail?joinGroup. Groups
help to connect maps that share a theme, and provide a way for those
Mappers to communicate and compare certain stats.

If you need any help while getting started or have questions please don't
hesitate to contact me. I'm not an representative of Cornell Labs or
Yardmap (I wish!), I just love the site and feel it's a valuable resource.

Thanks
Keri