Spring has sprung and the winter wanderers are returning to the Mad River
Valley. We hope that you will join us for some or all of the upcoming Mad
Birder walks, the first of which will be the annual* Woodcock Walk* on
Freeman Hill this* Thursday, April 14th.*

We will meet at the cemetery on Freeman Hill Rd in Moretown at *7:30 pm*
for an evening walk to look and listen for American Woodcock, Wilson's
Snipe, and other evening songsters. Bring a flashlight and wear appropriate
footwear for a possible muddy dirt road.

For more information on future Mad Birder walks this spring check out
'events' at madbirders.org. <http://madbirders.org/>