Wow.  That's a shocker.  I wonder if the same thing holds true for tree
swallow boxes, since a lot of boxes, including my two, are used by
either bird.

Damn, I wonder if I have time to go retrieve those old nests I just
tossed out the other day and put them back in.

Thanks for the info.

Jane
(Shoreham)