Hi Ruth,

When we went last year we booked through AirBnB and stayed here:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1875260

I'd never used AirBnB before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I highly recommend this place. It's a whole house for the cost of a hotel room! First, the place is just beautiful - very well appointed. We also had complete privacy, the kitchen was stocked with bread, toppings for toast, milk, cereal orange juice, coffee, and the place is right across from a park and beach. It was not a far drive to Point Pelee (I think it was 10 minutes or so) and it's right near gas, food and shopping.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!

-Keri in Norwich