Yes Kent, very good to know and I have been trying to be diligent about adding that kind of information on my eBird lists.

However, I have run into a problem now that I am entering the majority of my data via my iPhone. There is no way that I can see to enter a breeding code. I can put that information in the comment section for each species, but that's it. Any suggestions? It seems rather a pain to have to go back in and edit once the list has already been submitted.

Thanks,
Patti
Moretown Village

Sent from my iPhone