About to leave local birding swamp in E. Dorset when in fly 2 FOY Yellow Warblers - sunny day, sunny birds, sunny smile!

Back at home to be greeted by House Wren - who appeared to arrive ready to breed. I first saw/heard him on feeder platform and next thing I knew, he was on fence rail fluttering both wings madly and singing away!  Did he think I was a HOWR???

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset, VT

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 9:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: eBird Report - My yard birds, Apr 30, 2016

My yard birds, Bennington, Vermont, US
Apr 30, 2016 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments:     60 degrees - tallied while working in yd
15 species

Sharp-shinned Hawk  1
Mourning Dove  3
Downy Woodpecker  1
Blue Jay  2
American Crow  3
Black-capped Chickadee  1
Tufted Titmouse  1
House Wren  1     FOY - singing all pm. Sat on fence doing wing fluttering - no other wren seen.
Chipping Sparrow  2
White-throated Sparrow  6
Song Sparrow  2
Northern Cardinal  1