The Garden Club of Manchester has an annual bird walk with a speaker/presentation to follow.  The program is 45 - 50 minutes long.  Usually there are 25 - 28 women participating. Subject matter could be anything related to birds.  Photos from one of your favorite trips would be of interest.  Sue Wetmore is presenting  our program this May, 2016.  I'm looking for someone for May 17, 2017.  If you are interested, please email be privately.  Thanks so much. Cheers,  Martha Pfeiffer, [log in to unmask]