This worked for me on for the VTLEPS listserv:

Click the gear icon on the upper right.

Click "settings."

Click the "Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab at the top.

Click "Create a new filter" near the bottom.

Put "[log in to unmask]" in the "from" box, then click "Create filter
with this search."

Check the box "Never send it to Spam," then click the "Create Filter" button.

--
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT