Thank you, Kent! This article is helpful, ESPECIALLY the part that says we need not worry about safe dates when we enter our data. This is valuable information. Thanks again!
Charlotte BillEnosburgh

      From: Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:50 AM
 Subject: [VTBIRD]

The Second Atlas of the Breeding Birds of Vermont (2003-2007) (see
http://val.vtecostudies.org/projects/vermont-breeding-bird-atlas/), a
project of the Vermont Atlas of Life, was an amazing effort by the birding
community. Many of us searched the state to document breeding bird species.
The atlas collected important conservation information and it was a lot of
fun. Many of us miss it! But with Vermont eBird, the atlas never ends! We
want you to keep documenting the nesting status of the birds you are
finding. You can make your Vermont eBird sightings even more valuable by
adding breeding information to them. Read more to learn how…

http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-breeding-bird-atlas-is-never-complete-at-vermont-ebird/

Good birding!
Kent

Kent McFarland