I am afraid that there is no way around this currently Patti. When I use
the eBird phone app, I then go into My eBird and add auxiliary data such as
nesting information, photos and sounds, counts of age and sex, etc etc. It
really doesn't take me long at all.
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies