Yes it was!  :-)

      From: Barbara Powers <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:05 PM
 Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Emerald Lake, East Dorset

So glad the birds were still there and you could experience such a wonderful display of YRWA. It was magical seeing so many at once. A true gift.
Barbara Powers

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 27, 2016, at 5:20 PM, Pamela Coleman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Although not in the same numbers as in earlier posts, the Yellow-Rumped fallout here was still respectful.  The walk along the canal leading to the beach produced at least a dozen, along w/two palm warblers.  I made my way to one of the picnic tables close to the shore line trail and did a quick scan and saw a few more.  I was disappointed by the lack of birds as I started down the trail but after 10 minutes or so was delighted to see my FOY Hermit Thrush!  Other than a few robins the rest of my walk was uneventful.  But on the way back was a different story.  2-3 more hermit thrushes, several robins and finally the fall-out I was waiting for!  The closer I came to the trail head the more numerous they became.  At least 2-3 dozen yellow rumps, and at least 2 palm warblers. Also seen was 1 titmouse and 1 wb nuthatch.  This time the edge along the beach was a twitter with sound and motion.  It was noon-time and the sun made it hard to make them all out but at least another c!
 ouple dozen YRWA and probably a few other species as well.  Also seen were 2 ruby-crowned kinglets and 2 flickers, robins, chickadees, and crows. Heard from across the lake a barred owl.  All in all a great day, at least for me!  Pam