OK, my mistake…..

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kent McFarland
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Eastern Comma

Wvw have been flying here for a week or more.

Kent

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, Alex Grkovich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

By the way, re the Whites: It MIGHT be a little early for WV White in VT – but they ARE flying already in CT. But the early spring form of Cabbage Butterfly (yuck) is often almost unmarked and COULD be confused with WV White…..But the habits including flight characteristic, and even habitat, of the two are different. WV White is more delicate, more delicate and ground hugging flight etc. than Cabbage Bug.

Alex