Great, Bryan...and thanks...

Hey, good luck with that BOG ELFIN. WHY this bug has never turned up in VT is really a mystery.

Alex

________________________________
From: Vermont Butterfly Survey <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bryan Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Eastern Comma vs Green Comma

Dear VTLEPsters:

This is a great conversation. And thanks to Alex for the illumination. Within the next couple of weeks, I intend to produce a visual guide to the DORSAL identification of Polygonia (anglewings). Some of the long-timers here in Vermont might recall a presentation on this subject I once gave during the Vermont Butterfly Survey. (If only I could now put my hands on that presentation.) I've already got photos of most North American species. But I might be seeking a few other images from among you. Stay tuned!

Best,
Bryan