Great shots. I have a devil of a time getting decent pics of WV Whites for eButterfly.
Folks out walking the woods loop in N. Bennington must be greatly amused by this nutty lady creeping slowly after the
fluttering white bug that won’t stop long enough clutching, her point and shoot camera and muttering “stay , stay”.

  As an aside…the Toothwort is a host plant for WV Whites and we have an annual Garlic Mustard Pull in
the McCullough Mile Around woods each May to help keep this invasive at bay. This year it’s Sat May 7 at 10 AM.

 Terri (the nutty lady) Armata Bennington