From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mcfarland, Grace Y CIV (US)
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Docline Request Hardcopy Question (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello Colleagues,

   I have question?  How long do you maintain hardcopies of your Docline
Lend and Borrow request?

Grace Booth-McFarland
Medical Library Technician  (MCHE-ZHL)
San Antonio Military Medical Center
3551 Roger Brooke Drive
Bldg 3600, Room 371-17
JBSA Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234-4504
☎ (210) 916-1119
FAX (210) 916- 5709

"The focus of our attention will determine our life's direction."- Dr.
Charles Stanley

Tell us how we are doing by clicking on the following link:
https://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&sp=133873&s=934&dep=*DoD&sc=11