From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patti Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I have a stumper

Our  head of Pharmacy remembers an abstract in International Pharmaceutical Abstracts a couple of years ago dealing with "topical Local anesthetics pediatrics and injection"  is it possible that someone might have this resource and could do a search on this topic?
I would be so grateful.  Thanks in advance.

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.