I've been able to get content but it's really slow.  Last time I was on, about an hour ago, there was a notice saying login was unavailable, but all content was accessible.

Shel

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant

9300 Valley Children's Place - GE12 | Madera, CA 93636
D: (559) 353-6178 | F: (559) 353-6176 | [log in to unmask] | valleychildrens.org

>>> "Angel, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]> 4/4/2016 3:12 PM >>>
The system has been down for over 3 hours. I can login but no content is available. Anyone else having trouble? I've tried all browsers.

Daniel

Daniel Scott Angel Ph.D.  MLIS Research Director

P 650.244.4533    F 650-244-4345
280 Utah Ave, Suite 150, South San Francisco, CA 94080
staywell.com<http://www.staywell.com/>
[staywell-logo-emails.png]
This email message and any attached documents are private and confidential.
They are intended to be read only by the intended addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, please do not read these materials and please notify the
sender. Thank you.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.