Sat May 14, 2016

Check-out
Wed May 18, 2016

Occupant Name
Gerald Carlson
University of Colorado Health
9704957770

Roommate(s)

Hotel Confirmation Number:  Available approximately 1 week prior to the event for participating hotels.

Shuttle Service:  Shuttle service between the hotel and the event is NOT provided.

Exclusive Promotions:   -Complimentary Internet Access for guests that book in the block.

Special Requests:
Two Double Beds

Requests are based on availability and are NOT guaranteed.

Rate & Payment Guarantee Details

NOTE: Your credit card is being used as a guarantee only at this time. Please review all hotel policies related to this reservation. If you want to pay the required deposit by check, the check must be received no later than 03/10/2016.

InterContinental Toronto Centre
Double Occupancy
189.00 CAD | Avg nightly event rate

1 Reservation (4 Room Nights)

756.00 CAD

Taxes & Fees

120.96 CAD

Estimated Total

876.96 CAD

Amount charged to credit today

0.00 CAD

Guarantee1

219.24 CAD

All prices are in CAD.

Jerry Carlson, MLS, AHIP                                       E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Medical Librarian                                                   Phone: (970) 495-7770
University of Colorado Health - North                Web: www.pvhs.org<http://www.pvhs.org>
3800 Automation Way Ste 100
Fort Collins, CO 80525       DOCLINE: COUZFP    OCLC: CO5

Whatever knowledge you find for yourself leaves me more time to find other knowledge for you.
Whatever knowledge I find for you leaves you more time for your patients.