Good Monday Morning, Medical Librarians:
I am in search of an article from Arthroscopy 1997; 13:411 entitled: "Arthroscopy of the thumb carpometacarpal joint."
I was unable to find it in Pubmed or ClinicalKey.
If someone has it or can obtain it, I would appreciate the assistance.
It is a urgent request as well from a department in my hospital.
Thank you all and have a great Monday.

Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS

Warmest Regards,
Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Henry G. Jepson Memorial Library,
Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003, USA
Telephone: (304) 243-7142
Facsimile:   (304) 243-3329
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Wheeling Hospital immediately by return email or by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the message and all copies and attachments from your system.