See link. I have an MD who has been approached by them for an interview and possible publication. No word if the MD has to pay for this or not. I like the concept of it (so much experimental research can benefit from videotaping techniques etc), but haven't found out too much about this journal. It's listed in PubMed, which doesn't tell me much, really. Wikipedia says nice things about it, but ditto. It says it's peer-reviewed, but since I can't find another journal like it, I'd like a definition of their term "peer". (Only partly facetious on my part).
Anyone have the skinny on this? TIA.

http://www.jove.com/

Eleanor Truex BSN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston, IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 06057
Office: 773.665.3038

www.presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>