From: King, Fred
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Eurointervention

We're currently unable to get to Docline. Can someone supply this article? We can put into Docline retroactively if you wish. If you charge, please let me know before you send it.

A randomized comparison of an everolimus-eluting coronary stent with a paclitaxel-eluting coronary stent: the SPIRIT II trial.
Serruys PW, et al. EuroIntervention. 2006 Nov;2(3):286-94.
PMID 19755303

Thanks!

Fred King
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279

Gosh, Mr Science, I don't understand that even worse than before you explained it!
--Bob and Ray, in memory of Bob Eliot, 26 March 1923 -- 2 February 2016

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI. IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected. Thank you. Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.