On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 20:57:23 -0400, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can't be Mig.  The guys wearing a helmet but I recognize the boots.

I have been wearing a helmet for a while now, at least 5 years.  Of course, it's been a while since we skied together.  How goes it with you?  Did your hip issue get resolved?

Denis, SX 90 shells don't crack, or never have for me.  Other stuff wears out.  I have always been able to buy replacement boots on Ebay.  But the supply of SX 90's does seem to be drying up, so the day of reckoning may be near.

Mig