This is probably obvious but I think your best bang for your time is going to be to do a few laps of Spring Fling or Steins.

You can skin up Snowball only hitting 1 small patch of grass (or just go up Spring Fling).

Going all the way up to the top you'll run out of snow on the traverse and then again on  Jester.  Ripcord has decent coverage but a few bare spots.  Organgrinder might be better.

I think this weekend they will be limited to the Valley house quad though.