Sorta been following the press-related comments on this thread...

Alex, among others, takes the Freeps to task.

>  Alex Friend wrote on 4/27/16, 6:20 PM:
>> He [Michael Goldberg] gets a pass cause he's from Florida; the Free Press
>> does not.

Still others have noted the decline of Journalism, capital J.

Folks, if all we¹ll pay for is free journalism, we¹ve got no beef when it
doesn¹t meet our so-last-century, paid-for
Journalism Standards.
Just Sayin¹.

--tn