Sorta been following the press-related comments on this thread...

Alex, among others, takes the Freeps to task.

Alex Friend wrote on 4/27/16, 6:20 PM:
He [Michael Goldberg] gets a pass cause he's from Florida; the Free Press does not.

Still others have noted the decline of Journalism, capital J.

Folks, if all we’ll pay for is free journalism, we’ve got no beef when it doesn’t meet our so-last-century, paid-for
Journalism Standards.
Just Sayin’.

--tn

--Alex