Hi Bob,

Most likely either the Orings on the plunger driver wheel or the wheel
itself is worn.

I can also be the center bearing is too loose. For that remove the tray and
spin the brass center piece with your fingers. It should come to a smooth
and relatively prompt stop. If it spins freely tighten the hex bolt a little
and try again.

Cheers

Nick..

Nick Collins
President

Elemental MS

12430 N Dowling Rd

College Station
TX 77845

Tel:  (888) ISO-IRMS (Sales/Service)
Tel:  (888) 476-4767 (Sales/Service)
Tel:  (979) 595-7625 (Direct)
Fax: (979) 314-4644

 <http://www.elementalms.com/> www.ElementalMS.com

Sercon Stable Isotope Mass Spectrometers

EuroVector Elemental Analyzers

eStore Parts & Consumables

Service & Support Former GVI IRMS

  _____

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then
delete the original from your computer.

Opinion: Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the
author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily
those of the author's employer.

  _____