Dear all,

I have an issue on one of our Delta V's which I'm hoping someone smarter can help out with - I recently installed Eager300 on the PC running this instrument, just to reprocess chromatograms recorded on another EA while the GasBench was running. Now that we want to switch back to the FlashHT/EA, I'm getting a 'catastrophic event' message (who invents these ?) - basically Isodat does not read out temperature/flows anymore, and I cannot open the Flash method window.

I uninstalled Eager since someone pointed out that this might be the problem - the pop-up message is gone but I still don't have communication.  Other EA configurations have the same issue. Restarted PC several times, shut down/restarted the Flash but no help.

In short - what does installing EAGER do to the settings that I need to reset manually ?

Cheers
/Steven

Signature Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
KU Leuven

Web
- GoogleScholar - Researchgate