Dear Daniel,

Humbly trying to add a comment to the previous answers, in contrast to
δ18O, your δ34S should not be critically affected by the presence of other
salts in the sample (NO3, PO4 etc), during the precipitation of BaSO4.

Cheers

--

*Dr. David Psomiadis*

*Laboratory ManagerIMPRINT ANALYTICS GmbH*
Werner von Siemens Straße 1
A-7343 Neutal
E: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.imprint-analytics.at