From: Katarzyna Gros <[log in to unmask]>
To: ISOGEOCHEM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, May 18, 2016 8:33 am
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Turbopump from Delta Plus

Hi,

our turbopump from Delta Plus : TMH 064, PM P02360, sn. 12579082 broke
down and unfortunately we have to buy a new one (repair is too
complicated). Does anyone know where we can buy a new one (of course the
old one is not produced anymore, so we will have to make an upgrade)? Our
only option for now is MasCom but we would like to know if there is a
different possibility. I will be grateful for any tips.

Cheers,

Kasia Gros
Institute of Geological Sciences, PASc
Twarda 51/55, 00-818, Warsaw Poland