Our school is replacing several ultra short-throw projectors in our
building and have about 5 mounts up for grabs.  PM me for more information.

[image: Inline image 1]
Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and