I am looking for feedback with respect to WiFi systems, especially
thoughts regarding Cisco Meraki or Aerohive.

Milton Schools has been an Aerohive customer for at least seven years.  We
are looking to replace all of the older APs with newer models as well as
greatly expanding the density of APs to better handle the increase in our
WiFi traffic.  We are also a Cisco switching infrastructure shop.

Because of the size of the project scope, we are in the process of
determining whether we want to continue with Aerohive or move to a Cisco
Meraki solution.  Although we have not ruled out anything, our most
logical moves would be to continue with Aerohive or move to Meraki due to
its tie-in with Cisco.

I would be most interested in your thoughts and/or experiences with Meraki
or Aerohive, or other systems if you feel strongly about them.

Fred Wadlington, Network Mgr
Milton Town School District
17 Rebecca Lander Dr.
Milton, VT 05468