Lauren,
I am so glad you are doing this.  What a terrific session! There is a
reason you were honored at ISTE and by Vita-Learn!

I appreciate your willingness to share what you have learned.  I love the
idea of building resources for all kids, not for an "average" kids (which
does not exist). And language like access,express and engage with
technology.

Personalization is an important part of our tech plans and the most
important work happens in the classroom with kids and teachers.

Sorry I will miss you and others at DL.  Look forward to an update and
links.

Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology
Rutland City Public Schools
6 Church Street
Rutland, VT 05701
802-773-1900

Facebook www.facebook.com/PatriciaAignerEducationalTechnology
Twitter     https://twitter.com/paigner
Youtube   https://goo.gl/clHiu2

*Note my email has changed to [log in to unmask]