Thanks for sharing this.

Clarena

Clarena Renfrow, M.Ed.
Technology Integration Coach & Consultant
176 David Ave.
Castleton, VT 05735
802-287-1039
www.facebook.com/ITeachTechNow
www.iteachtechnologynow.com

On May 3, 2016, at 8:34 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I had a request for the Announcements  that Peter Drescher made at the SW Vita-Learn Meeting  today and I thought it would be worth sending out the information to the whole list instead of responding to that email individually,  because the announcements were FILLED  with valuable information  relevant to much of our work in EdTech in school

We did a Stream of the meeting  and here is the location of the video where Peter was on the agenda  (sorry the camera was not pointed at him for about 2 minutes, but it gets fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1iQkKhSrDas#t=1421

It was a great meeting (kudos to Susan Briere for organizing  and for Joe Bertolini for  leading the Google Classroom discussion (which ended with lots of great tips on using Google Classroom by many of the participants)

Here is the agenda / minutes  which contained many links that were shared

https://goo.gl/Vv6ipN

 Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere