Hi All,

In case you haven’t been following the Facebook announcements for the HWS IV (Sept. 30 - Oct. 2), the adjudication team we’ve assembled is as follows:
— Sarah Balakrishnan (2016 WUDC DCA, 2013 NAUDC champion, 2014 WUDC semi-finalist, etc.)
— Michael Dunn Goekjian (Top speaker & finalist @ 2016 WUDC, 2017 WUDC DCA, 2018 WUDC co-CA, etc.)
— Julia Fetherston (2nd speaker at WUDC, 3-time WSDC champion, coached 2014 & 2016 WUDC champions, etc.)
— Veenu Goswami (2016 WUDC Finalist, 2017 WUDC CA team, 2-time Oxford champion, etc.)
— Josh Zoffer (2014 WUDC Champion, 2016 WUDC DCA, 2014 APDA TOTY & SOTY, etc.)
with local support from Steven Penner (HWS Assistant Coach) and Taylor Murray (HWS Team President).

We’re pretty sure that the HWS IV has the strongest adjudication team ever assembled in North America.  On top of this, we have a $5000 independent adjudicator budget.

More detailed information has been and will be posted on Facebook, so follow our event page at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1641017699557205/

We’ve decided to amp up our fall tournament into a world-class IV and we are pulling out all the stops to make this an excellent experience for all attendees.  Our tournament will run 3 days, Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon, with all break rounds on Sunday.  Our record of hospitality and on-time performance from previous Fall Classics, Round Robins and 2014 NAUDC speaks for itself, and you should expect more of the same.  The winners of this tournament will receive a first-alternate bid to the HWS Round Robin in the spring!

Contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Steven Penner ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any questions about this event.

See you in the fall,
Eric

Eric Barnes
Hobart and William Smith Colleges