Cat,

Sorry that I didn't get your message until after we returned.  Soooo
close.  Great find.  Thank you for attempting to let me know while Mick and
you were there and we we on Tim's Trail.  What causeway is it at?  The one
between Tim's Trail trailhead and the gated end of the road before the
homestead? Just in case you want to get in contact with me in the future my
mobile phone is 802-952-8764 and home land line is 802-484-7493.   I'm
thinking of trying for the Cerulean tomorrow AM if the weather is not
horrible.

Bird on,

Ken

--