Hi this is my first response to the Vermont Birders email list.  I just
wanted to give an update on the Barred-Owl nest on Mt. Philo.  I just left
Mt. Philo about 30 minutes ago and the Barred-Owl was in a tree not far
from the nest and their was a Young Barred-Owl sitting on the edge of the
nest.  Good luck birding.

Kenny